Snowy White Owl perched in Lovely White Birch Trees
Snowy White Owl perched in Lovely White Birch Trees Swedish dishcloths from Soak iT Up Cloths. 1 cloth = 1,500 paper towels.
This peaceful cloth has a subtle message of love and tolerance.
Bright colored Soak it Up Cloths are your clever compostable cleaning companion. Our unique designs are environmentally friendlier than similar cloths because we use one color printing to cut down on manufacturing materials and ink. Do your part, use ultra-eco Soak it Up Cloths.
8" x 6 3/4"
- 1 Cloth = 15 rolls of paper towel.
- “Magic” cloth absorbs 20X its weight in liquid.
- 100% natural and compostable.
- Quick dry so they don't harbor bacteria.
- Easy clean in dishwasher or washing machine.
- Sanitize in the microwave or in boiling water.
- Water-based enviro-happy ink .
- Durable, soft 70% cellulose & 30% cotton.
- Perfect for quick cleanups in the kitchen, bath, or nursery. Durable enough for the car, boat, camper, or spills at the grill.
- Works well on dishes, countertops, pet paws, faces, stainless, mirrors, and more.
- Perfect hostess, birthday, or new home gift.
- When worn, chop up and put in your plants to help keep soil moist longer.
- Mom-designed in the US. Made in Sweden.
Share this Product
This product is my new favorite in my kitchen. Instead of using several rolls of paper towels per month, I use less than one.
Prompt shipping! My package even included a hand written thank you message. Love your wrapping paper. It is the attention to detail with shipping and packing that makes the difference.
They make great gifts !
Very happy with my purchase of the Snowy White Owl in Birch Tree cloths! Some of my other favorites are the Great Lakes/Always have Been and the Red Cardinal cloths. I keep having to reorder, because my friends and family keep taking my "extra's"!! Love this Company, Great Designs and the Best Quality!
I put one in a basket of goodies for a friend and kept some for myself. Great on stainless steal. Love that they can be put in the dishwasher to clean and microwave to dry. They don't start to smell like thick sponges.