You Clean Up Nice
You Clean Up Nice Swedish dishcloth Swedish dishcloths Soak iT Up Cloths. 1 cloth = 1,500 paper towels.
That unusual compliment NOW has sincere meaning. Maybe your favorite dish dodger would be flattered enough to help.
Bright colored Swedish style Soak it Up Cloths are your clever compostable cleaning companion. Our unique designs are environmentally friendlier than similar cloths because we use one color printing to cut down on manufacturing materials and ink. Do your part, use fewer paper towels and try ultra-eco Soak it Up Cloths instead.
8" x 6 3/4"
- 1 Cloth = 15 rolls of paper towel.
- “Magic” cloth absorbs 20X its weight in liquid.
- 100% natural and compostable.
- Quick dry so they don't harbor bacteria.
- Easy clean in dishwasher or washing machine.
- Sanitize in the microwave or in boiling water.
- Water-based enviro-happy ink .
- Durable, soft 70% cellulose & 30% cotton.
- Perfect for quick cleanups in the kitchen, bath, or nursery. Durable enough for the car, boat, camper, or spills at the grill.
- Works well on dishes, countertops, pet paws, faces, stainless, mirrors, and more.
- Perfect hostess, birthday, or new home gift.
- When worn, chop up and put in your plants to help keep soil moist longer.
- Mom-designed in the US. Made in Sweden.
Share this Product
Soak It Up Cloths are the best. Love this product.
Last longer than paper and can be washed.
I have used the same cloth for two years. I just keep washing in the top rack of the dishwasher and dip it in a little bleach water to keep it fresh. I put it under grapefruit when I am cutting so the juice doesn't drip on to the floor!