"You are never too small to make difference"—Greta Thunberg baby polar bear
"You are never too small to make a difference"—Greta Thunberg. Wise beyond her years, Greta has influenced the world. A simple reminder with a sweet baby polar bear.
Sales from this cloth help support givewell.org.
Swedish dishcloth from Soak iT Up Cloths. 1 cloth = 1,500 paper towels.
Bright blue colored Swedish Soak it Up Cloth are your clever compostable cleaning companion. Unique designs are environmentally friendlier than similar cloths because we use one color printing to cut down on manufacturing materials and ink. Do your part, use fewer paper towels and try ultra-eco Soak it Up Cloths instead.
8" x 6 3/4"
- 1 Cloth = 15 rolls of paper towel.
- “Magic” Swedish dishcloth absorbs 20X its weight in liquid.
- 100% natural and compostable.
- Quick dry so they don't harbor bacteria.
- Easy clean in dishwasher or washing machine.
- Sanitize in the microwave or in boiling water.
- Water-based enviro-happy ink.
- Durable, soft 70% cellulose & 30% cotton.
- Perfect for quick cleanups in the kitchen, bath, or nursery. Durable enough for the car, boat, camper, or spills at the grill.
- Works well on dishes, countertops, pet paws, faces, stainless, mirrors, and more.
- Perfect hostess, birthday, or new home gift.
- When worn, chop up and put in your plants to help keep soil moist longer.
- Mom-designed in Minnesota, USA. Made in Sweden and USA.
Share this Product
My favorite! I hope you restock!
I enjoy giving practical and environment friendly gifts and Soak It Up cloths fit the bill. The message from Greta Thunberg is perfect
This is the third time I have ordered these cloths. Their ability to soak up liquids has saved me using so many paper towels. I change them everyday or two and simply wash them with my kitchen towels.
I love your product and give it away along with other little items as “thank you” gifts. The Greta Thunberg polar bear soak cloths are reserved for children and youth who need to be inspired.
Love using these clothes! Give them as gifts too